Pavilion REIT is a REIT established with the principal investment policy of investing, directly and indirectly, in a diversified portfolio of income producing real estate used predominantly for retail purposes (including mixed-use developments with a retail component) in Malaysia and other countries within the Asia-Pacific region as well as real estate-related assets.
The primary objective of Pavilion REIT is to provide unitholders with regular and stable distributions and achieve long-term growth in net asset value per unit, while maintaining an appropriate capital structure.
The Manager intends to achieve the investment objective of Pavilion REIT through the following strategies:
(i) Actively pursuing acquisition opportunities in accordance with the investment policy of Pavilion REIT
- acquire yield accretive income-producing properties
- explore repositioning opportunities
(ii) Pursuing an efﬁcient capital management strategy
- diversify sources of debt funding
- maintaining a reasonable level of debt service capability
- securing favourable terms of funding
(iii) Proactively managing the properties and implementing asset enhancement strategies
- maximise quality shopper trafﬁc at the mall
- active management of tenant base in order to increase rental rates and maintain high occupancy rates
- continued asset enhancement initiatives to increase net lettable area and rental potential
- improving cost efﬁciency